Zhitomir helicopter

Я люблю строить самолеты!
BTW, Gil, are you far from Oostende? There was an aged guy there, Jos Schepers, who built interesting things (autogires) with rotors and Subaru engines. Didn't heard about him for about 5 years. 

No I'm not from Oostende but it's only 100 km's from where I live.
I believe he (Jos Schepers) was involved trying to get the autogyro within the legality in Belgium.
He did most of his flying in France but I'm not very into the gyrocopter scene.

Regards,
Gilbert

Artemchuk is'nt russian, he's ukrainian. And his heli had never been in Russia, maybe in USSR.

I'm sorry for the misquoting but I'm an older generation male and  here in the west older people still think in terms of the former USSR where Russia was synonym for the USSR.It's a bit like our money,we have the Euro now but I still convert to old Belgian Francs to get a better understanding of the value.
I know it make a big difference to the people in the former USSR but for "older Westies" like me,Georgians-Ukranians-Armenians-Chetchens-Uzbekians-etc....are still.......Russians.
To be honest,I don't even know into how many countries the former USSR has been split.

Don't take it as an insult,it's only lack of knowledge.

regards,
Gilbert

[/quote]
nick wrote that you are american spy :) :cool: ;D [/quote]

If it's OK for Nick than I prefer to be a Brittish spy like James Bond !!
Beautifull woman,nice sportscars,latest gadgets and never get wounded or killed ;D ;D

Gilbert

Andreas

Мы рождены, чтоб сказку сделать былью!

[/quote]

No problem. I have a couple of pictures like those I've posted above, but in bigger resolution. I made it in June last year. Do you need it still? [/quote]

Yes please Andreas !!
Any picture of homebuilt helicopters are very welcome.

Thanks,

regards
Gilbert

THANKS..Thanks..thanks !!!!!!!
As allways,it's more complex than I thought but I'm not an engineer.
I have no idea what is been written in the article but the pictures and numbers are self explaining to an extend.
Rotordiameter:6 meter
Max speed: 100 km/h
Cruising: 80 km/h
Tip speed :200 m/s
Rotor solidity ratio:0,028

I hope that my "translation" is correct (now that would surprise me !!)

Going to study the drawings and pictures to find out how the cyclic/collective system is working.

Thanks again !!!

regards,
Gilbert

I have a small Myforth 7 lathe-small shaper-electric welder-pipe bender-small aluminum forgery etc...
Having tools is one thing,knowing how to use them is another thing ;D
I'm not an expert on anything but I know a little bit how to use my hands.

regards,
Gilbert

Leon CX

Будь просто - смог бы каждый...
I have a small Myforth 7 lathe-small shaper-electric welder-pipe bender-small aluminum forgery etc...
Having tools is one thing,knowing how to use them is another thing ;D
I'm not an expert on anything but I know a little bit how to use my hands.

regards,
Gilbert
Есть в Украине второй клон вертолета Артемчука, и есть люди знающие автора ;)

Cita, hello, it exists 2x helicopters of same type as “Artemchuk” – if you wish we could organize conf call in Skype with a guys who built second one.
PS: I lived in Belgium 5 years ago – in Brussels – nice city and country ;)

Вверх